Sweet Addilyn in her lawn chair...her bottled water...a little diva indeed!
But everyone needs a little relaxation...worn out! Keatyn ended her school year with a sweet program at FBC. She was so cute...they all were! Always entertaining at this age!
On Saturday, Stephen and I headed to Plano for the Fire Fly Run. This was a nighttime race benefiting Dallas Children's. WOW! There were so many people. It was a good thing I had all of the below! Stephen doesn't really enjoy running like I do...so this picture means the world to me. I LOVE...I mean LOVE it when he runs in races with me. Now if I can just convince him to do the next 1/2 Marathon with me;)! Sunday was our 5th Annual Easter Egg Hunt at Gabby's and Poppy's...we always joke that we have to keep "big events" a secret from Addilyn because she ends up sick. Well Sunday was no different:(...we celebrated my grandmother's birthday at lunch and before lunch was over Addilyn was complaining that her ear was hurting. Her daddy took her home and after a 4 hour nap...she seemed better. BUT she missed the Egg Hunt. Poor Baby! Keatyn however, did the hunting for both of them. She scored big;)! ...
We started in late August training for the DRC Half Marathon. I was really excited that Kacy and I had some newbies;) joining us. What a journey! The emotional finish...13.1 miles gives you a lot of time to think about where you've come from.... This group of ladies is truly amazing. We all had a little something to prove to ourselves...and that we did! Our shirts were lifesavers...there is something to hearing your name cheered as you run and run and run! I am so very proud that we finished this one...and I got to give Katherine her medal! We FINISHED!!!!
Comments