Addilyn is 2 months old!!!

Keatyn loves her baby sis!
Addilyn is smiling and "talking"!
I know, you don't have to say it...she looks just like her daddy.
Aren't they cute!

We celebrated month number 2 with a dip in the pool. It was tons of fun!
Addilyn is a jewel. Keatyn adores her, as do we. She is a sleeper, an eater (can't you see it in her cheeks?) and she is really pretty laid back. She's been sleeping soundly through the night since week 5 and really only cries when she needs something. She is very pleasant and makes life with two, so enjoyable. Keatyn is a big helper and has really done well with adjusting to being a big sister and not being the baby anymore.

Addilyn's milestones:

eats 5 ounces at a feeding (little porker)

smiles in response to us

coos and really tries hard to talk to us

can roll to her side

sleeps really good

a great swimmer (not really, but they don't do a whole heck of a lot at 2 months, so I needed something else to write)

She is a blessing!

Comments

So cute Beth! I love the little swimsuits!!!
Kari said…
She's adorable!!
Becky said…
TWO MONTHS?? Where has the time gone?? She is just so precious, Beth. You ARE so blessed.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm trying here....

13.1 complete....what's next????