Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm not real sure why the picture is this small. However, I did want to say Happy Anniversary to my amazing husband.
Today on the radio I was listening to an excerpt from James Dobson...
He was talking about how marriage goes through so many different moods (if you will). That of unbelievable love for one another, a bit of apathy, friendship, dislike, joy and so on...but the one thing no matter what your "mood" is is that you ALWAYS remember the commitment that you made on this day. forever.
I love you Stephen Corely Bills and I would not change the past 8 years one bit. Mustache and ALL!!!!



6 comments:

The Bobo Buzz said...

WOW! That picture really needs to be bigger..is he for real sporting a mustache??!!! HILARIOUS BILLS!! :)

Becky said...

aww - I WAS THERE!!! :) What a wonderful weekend that was and I can't believe it was 8 years ago- where has the time gone?!?! Happy Anniversary!!!

One of them Youngs... said...

What a great day! Yall's wedding was one of my all time favorites...such a great day of celebration and worship!

One of them Youngs... said...

Oh and I meant to add that I still feel blessed to have been a part of it!

Ginger and Seane said...

Happy late Anniversary!! the picture is too cute!

Christin Jones said...

Beth just started getting started with this whole blog thing. Ya'll look great, tell Stephen we said hi.