Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October Happenings...

Our trip to Arkansas became quite the celebrity search! We got to meet Michelle Duggar!!!! She was so incredibly normal! And so nice!
I tried not to act star struck and not make a huge scene. These girls were so gracious and talked to us about being really close to home. I heart the Duggars!!!!

Here is a picture from the Boo Bash/Monster Mash we had last weekend. Stephen and I were Prom King and Queen. I worked that updo!!!! Stephen didn't love his crown like I did!

We participated in the October Fest Parade and festivities. This is one of my favorite things all year!
Stephen took the girls to the zoo while I was away at a conference. What a great dad!!!
This was one of the pictures from Homecoming. I really do love a good Homecoming!!!!
Katherine and I took the girls to the Circus. Actually very entertaining. The girls loved it!
I am gearing up for Thanksgiving and Christmas. We have had such an incredibly eventful Fall!!! I truly love this time of year and the chill in the air makes it so great!!!!

1 comments:

Haddixfamily said...

Hey Beth! I am lovin the Duggar pic. That is so cool! I love them too.