Sunday, August 14, 2011

A little Warm-up running...

What better to do before a run on the beach then enjoy a yummy milkshake...just kidding that's a horrible idea!  However, we had these early in the day so as to not see them again later;)!  They were so yummy. Kacy and Kara had found this cute soda shop on the Strand in Galveston and we didn't just visit it once!!!!

 Oh the submarine...I wasn't a huge fan.  It was so HOT in there!  This picture expresses how I truly felt about it!
 And EVERY race needs a pre-race stretch...or an 80s workout video pose!
 WE survived running a 5k on the beach in the dark wearing headlamps!  It was really a lot of fun!
Me and Kacy post-race!  So fun to have a running buddy who keeps me motivated:)!
I was pretty pumped to have placed 6th out of 60 in my age division!

This was a great way to kick off our 1/2 marathon training for the Fall!!!!  Now if we could just have some cooler weather to run in PLEASE!!!!

0 comments: