Sunday, September 30, 2007

She did a stinky!!!!

To some of you this means absolutely nothing...to others, you know our excitement. We have been at this potty training thing for exactly 2 weeks and it has been a very interesting experience to say the least. We ask constantly if Keatyn needs to go teetee and beg her to do her other business in the potty too. All she can say to that is "I NEED A DIAPER!" This is very frustrating when you want your little one out of diapers. Anyway, on to my real story...This weekend I hear from the bathroom in a sweet little voice "Mommy, I went poopoo!". My response was (under my breath) "yeah, right". Much to my surprise, poopoo she did. We were so excited that I think it sent her into shock. The look on her little face was not one of being convinced she could do this again, but that of, what just happened. So now instead of it being just the "teetee bucket", we now have the "teetee/poopoo bucket" filled with prizes for each little occasion! So we look at each day as a new day and hope for the best. She's doing great!

Disclaimer: For any of you that were grossed out by this email, look at your children and realize that you have either been there or going there! And if you don't have children, be warned!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Potty training is so fun isn't it =) Avery decided she wanted to use the potty a few weeks ago and goes potty great...but that other one, lets just say its so disgusting to clean it out of panties!! We're up to pooing about 50% in the potty, 25% in the panties, adn 25% on the floor beside the potty. Who signed up for this part of parenthood =)

kari

The Sharpe's said...

I LOVE it! You need to go to my blog and read what I wrote about this too!!! lol!