Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Secret Garden...

Not really, but where Stephen and my dad came up with the idea of creating a garden...I have no idea. On one of their trips in from Longview while moving, they got out of the truck and said they were going to grow a garden. Well, here are the beginning stages of it. Keatyn, of course, had to get her hands in the mix and so she got her rake and shovel, along with her Cinderella high heels and got out there and started to dig. I don't know how much help she was, but she sure was cute. She loved her ride on the lawn mower, except for the loud noise. The pictures are a little dark, but you get the drift! I hope the veggies are good and that we manage to get everything into the ground before it's too late.

Poppy and Keatyn on the lawn mower
High heels and a shovel...not sure how that works!

Working hard...Stephen now thinks he's a farmer!



3 comments:

Kristin said...

high heels and a shovel = awesome

Susan Snow said...

I am so proud of yall for getting into the gardening mode. We have been married for almost 32 years and this year will be our 32nd. garden. Half of the fun of having it is sharing it.
Love,
Susan Snow

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂ­deo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.