Thursday, April 3, 2008

Showers and Such

My shower in Lindale with family and friends.
My team at school...incredible ladies!

This was the CUTE cake from my school shower! (Thanks Lauren and Chesley!)


Well, a lot has taken place since my last blog and it was only a week ago. We got completely moved and closed on our house last weekend. That was a little stressful for Stephen, but he was incredible and is now getting in the groove. I am enjoying being at home these weeks before Addilyn arrives. Keatyn was going to go to school three days a week, and then we sort of reevaluated and realized that Stephen's schedule doesn't take him to Longview everyday, so it was adding a lot of driving time. Sooooo Keatyn is officially back home with me. I have really enjoyed our time together and she seems to be enjoying it too. Katherine and I have been busy running errands, going to Dr. visits, visiting Lindale MOPS and just being moms. I have to say that having her around has really helped me stay sane in these past few days.

Before I left work last Thursday, they threw me a baby shower. I am so grateful for such an incredible campus. I was completely blessed by the gifts and the people who came to celebrate Addilyn. It was bitter sweet to be put on "bed rest" early because I love my team and my colleagues. I miss them, but I am truly enjoying my time at home.








2 comments:

Katherine said...

Having you around is great! It is such a blessing to have all of the family here:)

Shelley @ My Treasure Hunt said...

Hi Beth! I found your blog tonight and your girls are so cute! I am so happy it looks like your family is doing great! Looks like you are back in Lindale?!! That is so cool! My in-laws are in Mineola so we are through there all the time now! Send me your e-mail...shelleyfuller02@yahoo.com
Love
Shelley (Walters) Fuller