Monday, July 7, 2008

Long Time No Blog...

I sort of took pride in how often I blogged...well, two kiddos and my crazy life and well blogging had to take a back seat. We have really settled in to living here in Lindale. I have reconnected with some high school friends, my sister and some new friends and it has been great. We LOVE our church and we are part of a great care group that has become a very special part of each week. All of our kiddos are the same ages and we have really become a community. I am finally getting used to having two girls and also, I am getting used to being at home again. I know, I've been here for three months now, but it takes awhile to form habits and get readjusted. As far as our living arrangements...well, right now we are looking into building and I am pretty excited. No big details at this point, but I'll keep you posted. I hope all is well.

1 comments:

jordan said...

"I am finally getting used to having two girls"

now you need to throw a boy in that mix to complete your craziness!