Thursday, April 9, 2009

New USB.....Hold on...there is a lot...

So I finally got a USB cable for my computer at home. YIPEEEEE! You have no idea how excited this makes me. So here we have some catching up to do...
This past week we took Keatyn to see the play Annie...she loved it...until intermission and then she was pooped and ready to leave...fun though! (I'm not sure what I'm doing in this picture.) Sweet Addilyn has finally started to crawl and pull up. She slowly cruises the furniture, but has zero desire to walk at this point...I'm great with this! She is still a very happy baby!

This was her idea of an egg hunt...she wasn't into it at ALL!


Here are all of our friends that came to the 2nd annual egg hunt at Gabby and Poppy's. It was unbelievably windy and cool for and April afternoon, but we had a good time.

Keatyn and Nixon at their first dance competition...I use this word lightly...everyone got a trophy and we didn't have our costumes...it was cute though!


Keatyn turned 4 on March 22nd and we had a Carnival Themed party. It was a lot of fun and everyone enjoyed the little games we had set up. It was a crazy day and I can hardly believe our little peanut is 4!

She also got to get her toes and nails painted during her birthday weekend. It was fun for all the gals in the fam minus Addilyn...her time is coming!








0 comments: