Monday, July 27, 2009

JayZ was definitely RIGHT!!!!

He was...really...30 is the new 20! I mean really, I feel like a million bucks...well that is until I got home from the final festivity of my 30th birthday...sick for almost a week. I'm over it now though. On to the good stuff...and there will be more to come...as soon as I can round up the pictures from my party. (if you just can't wait, see the Kraus Family blog on the list to the right and she posted some fun pictures from the AMAZING surprise party that Stephen threw for me!)

Rockefellar Center (I think that is how you spell it.)

This was right outside of our hotel. We were seriously in shock in this picture...We had just arrived and we were headed out to start our afternoon. So OVERWHELMED!!! But so much fun!
This was on my actualy birthday...Mom and Katherine surprised me with a day filled with fun. We went to Dallas Summer Musical "A Chorus Line". I LOVE musicals...love them!

We had sushi at Blue Fish for lunch! YUMMY! And a little Pomegranite Martini!

And this was breakfast in bed. LOVED IT! And so did the girls. All I could do was cry. I was so overwhelmed with how blessed I've been in the last ten years of my life. Not that the 20 before that weren't filled with many a blessing, but in my adult life, I have so much to be thankful for and really...no REGRETS!







0 comments: