Sunday, February 10, 2008

30 weeks!!!!


This is Keatyn's 30 week pic! Yes, she is wearing boy pajamas...she picked them out because they have footballs on them and her Uncle Juju is a football coach and she loves to watch him play!


This is the beginning stage of Addilyn's nursery. My mom is amazing and in one weekend finished everything you see here!!!!! It is so much more than I imagined. Not that I thought she couldn't do it, because she is amazing and I think she can do anything...I just had a hard time getting my fabric together. We are officially obsessed with the black and white Damask. Well, here it is and we LOVE it!!!!

30 weeks...I feel like I'm at least 36, so we'll see how the next 5 go! Not too much longer! We are getting really excited!
P.S. A little disclaimer goes with this picture...I grocery shopped today and was on my feet a lot. My family got to come to Longview for dinner and so it wasn't until we sat down to eat dinner that I finally got off of my feet. That would explain the tired expression on my face!















3 comments:

The Sharpe's said...

You look great!!! And I love that bedding!! Can your mom do my next child's bedding LOL ;0)

One of them Youngs... said...

That bedding is fantastic! Your mom should seriously open some kind of online store. Oh, you look fantastic as well :)

KF said...

Love the black and white! Super cute! Props to grandma!!!