Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

One of the sweetest moments is when you hear your children say things when no else seems to be around. Yesterday was Mother's Day and I got so many things that I had wished for...
**I got to sleep in a little bit...
**As I walked down the stairs, Keatyn said to me "Happy Mother's Day, I love you!"
**I woke up to my two beautiful daughters and my amazing husband taking care of them.
**I took a long shower.
**An amazing lunch was prepared, served and cleaned up by the men in our house.
**A ring with my daughters names engraved on it.
**A necklace to put my daughters picture in to show them off to the world.
**A nap!
**Going to bed with my amazing husband by my side telling me how wonderful he thinks I am!
Can a wife and mom ask for any more?
Here are some of those pictures that make being a mom so great!!


I hope that you moms out there were told how great you are!!!!

2 comments:

Summer Adams said...

Happy moms day Beth! Addilyn is darling :) Both of your girls are. Congrats on her arrival!

Becky said...

Sounds like an absolutely wonderful mother's day. I can't wait for the day when Jorja can actually say "I love you, Happy Mother's Day" what a great feeling that must have been to be greeted in the morning that way. Your hubby has always been so wonderful to you - I am not surprised one bit by his sweet gestures and kind words of encouragement. You deserve them all! Oh, and I'm pretty sure I just bought Jorja a shirt exactly like Keatyn's last picture - or at least pretty close to it. So fun!