Friday, May 2, 2008

Trying to keep up...

Well, I know it has been way to long since my last post. It is really hard to keep up with two little ones. I am really trying. Things are good with us. We now have a two week old. She is amazing. Keatyn seems to be doing pretty good. However, last night the first signs of jealousy did peak out. Stephen was holding Addilyn and Keatyn wanted to be held. The next thing we know, Keatyn bit Addilyn's hand. Poor things...Addilyn was hurting from the bite and Keatyn knew she had messed up. I am actually a little shocked that it hasn't happened before now. Anyway, we are taking each day in stride and using every opportunity to play with Keatyn. We still don't have a house, but Stephen is working on the plan. I've posted a few pictures of some things that have been going on in the last two weeks. Not a lot of pictures, but Addilyn is staying awake a little bit more these days, so maybe I can get more pictures of the two of them and maybe get my announcement done!

2 comments:

The Krazy Kraus' said...

Yeah, I have been anxiously awaiting an update and pictures on the new foursome! You really have moved to country, taking baths in the front yard? No, I LOVE IT!!!
Wow! I thought that Keatyn looked liked Bills... umh.... your newest addition looks like a perfect clone in one of those pics! PERECT-PERFECT! I am so happy that you guys are doing well!

Love, Amanda

Becky said...

oh, Beth! She is beautiful and that bow is awesome! I love it! I'm sorry to hear how Keatyn is responding but I know it will get better and I have no doubt that you and Stephen are loving on both your girls equally! :) If you have enough to spare, I want to get the birth announcement! :) If you need my address just let me know! So excited for you and this new season of life.