Monday, May 19, 2008

Picture Post

I am really behind on posting pictures, so this one is pictures only...
A trip to the Art Festival in Clarksville. Downtown Clarksville on the Square
Our little Super Hero...who needed a NAP!!!
I love this picture, because I didn't realize Stephen was taking it.
Matching outfits...Addilyn is as big as Dryver, maybe bigger!
Mad...so mad!
Her first bath...she only sort of loved it.
Who knows...she loves shoes and never her own.
Puppy love..stray dog, of course she wants to keep it.
So sweet...this is the first time it was actually Keatyn's idea to hold her for a photo.
Addilyn was 1 month old last Friday. It's hard to believe!

5 comments:

The Krazy Kraus' said...

Yeah for pictures! I have been waiting anxiously for NEW pics. Your girls are so precious! I miss you guys! Oh I have to say... "Mrs. Mother of 2" you look AWESOME! I love the pic of you and Addilyn! Tell Bills I said... "HOLLA!"

Summers said...

Yeah, I second that...that pic of you ROCKS. You look SO beautiful and peaceful..like an earth mother or something. Very nice. I wish I looked that good a month after Anna was born. : ) That pic of Keatyn in the big boots is precious. I can see that in a shabby chic frame with all your way cute decor...SO CUTE! Yall have a great week.

Katherine said...

My favorite is Addilyn screaming. She looks just like her daddy! Those girls are the best nieces EVER!!!

Becky said...

She's already a month old?? where has the time gone? WOW! And I love, love, love the pic of you and Addilyn. You look AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL!! Your girls are just precious! So, I was talking with another good friend of mine who lives in Lindale and as we were talking it dawned on me that you live there now too... SO, I'm thinking maybe soon I can make a day trip and visit you both! I would LOVE to catch up and see you!! I'm not even kidding.

rick and sharyn mc said...

Beth,
That is the sweetest pic of you and Addilyn. You look SO beautiful! What a sweet memory to hold onto for a long time.
Sharyn