Sunday, August 24, 2008

Our CRAZY life...

It has been too long since I blogged last. We have been soooooo busy. Our embroidery business has blown up, which is a GREAT thing, but it does put a lot of other things on the back burner. And you know that I LOVE to blog, so I am a bit disappointed in myself. I will try to do better...I promise. Here are a few pictures to catch you up.
Addilyn is 4months old and as sweet as she can be.
Stephen's team at work sent us these cute outfits and so I took some pictures to make a thankyou note...I love this little outfit.
We started cereal about a week ago. As with most infants...it was highly unsuccessful. But fun!!
She took the spoon, but didn't know much past that.
Sheer agony in that face.
A milestone...she holds her rattle and also tries to get her paci in her mouth by herself.
We are having so much fun and Keatyn absolutely adores her. I love to watch them interact. Now that Addilyn is awake more and has much more expression, Keatyn enjoys making her smile and coo.


1 comments:

Becky said...

Oh Beth - she is so precious. And getting so big so fast. I love reading up on all her latest milestones.