Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I know she is mine, but isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen? She HATES being hot, so this little outdoor time didn't last long. But her outfit sure was cute!

The class of '98 had their reunion this weekend, so we got to spend some good quality time with some old friends. Unfortunately, we weren't able to spend near enough time. The Adams will definitely have to come back next summer ...maybe our house will be finished by then.
One of my dear friends from High School and college is expecting and so we went to a baby shower for her while all of her friends were in for the reunion.
During my time in Longview, I met with a group of girls once a week. This was a very special time for me. During that time 4 out of the 6 of us were pregnant and now have little ones about the same age. A few nights ago we got together for dinner to bid farewell to Vanessa. What a special time!!! I ate way to much sushi...
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: