Monday, August 25, 2008

Bumps and bruises...

This past weekend began with quite a bit of trauma. We were at the gym, finishing up our swim class and Keatyn got her little fingers slammed in the door...you can't see it in the picture, but I wanted to show how sweet these little hands are and express the sheer pain that she was in. It was very sad.

The first picture shows you a large scratch on her forehead and a bruise. We were visiting some friends for a birthday party and we stayed around for the after party. This was our party favor...Keatyn and her little friend were running in the house (one of those things moms say NOT to do) and the next we heard was a loud thud and a loud cry. Keatyn had gone head first into the wall and left a nice little dent. Luckily, her knot popped out quickly and she recovered quite well.

All in all the weekend ended up fine, but not without some bumps and bruises.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Becky said...

oh poor thing. I can't imagine how much that hurt. She looks so sad - makes me just want to hug her and give her some ice cream! :)

The Bobo Buzz said...

o sweet thing! Mel told me about the "accident" today..glad she's recooperated well!! :)

Summers said...

I love little hands...they are so sweet...I agree. That story makes me pout my lip...she does look sad. Hope she is on the road to recovery! : )