Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July Fun!!!

 We celebrated our sweet friend Case with a bit of water fun!  
 I made these tasty strawberries stuffed with a sweet cream cheese mixture and a blueberry to make them 4th of July perfection!  Yummy!!!
 Addilyn showing her patriotism!;)
 And making a little noise too!
 All the kiddos chimed in!
 Stephen enjoying some grub!
 The ladies watching the kids swim in the lake as the sun went down.  It was finally pleasant at this point.  This ended up being a very bearable East Texas evening!
 And my yummy treat for our second 4th shindig were these yummy Rice Krispie Treats made in to a flag.  I was pretty proud of my creation;)!!!!
And this it how it all ended.  A good time was had by all.  Addilyn got up from her nap, got onto the cozy sofa and fell asleep just like this!  Pooped!
I hope everyone had a fabulous 4th of July....The Bills did!!!!

0 comments: