Friday, July 1, 2011

When Momma's away...


So I was out with the Ladies and I come home to my house calm, girls in bed, house spotless and Stephen relaxing (ok snoring) in our bed....I wake up to these pictures and a video that I will load if I can ever figure that part out.
Into momma's make-up I see.  Addilyn LOVES to wear my eyeshadow.   Most days she looks as though she has been beaten to a pulp because she wears blue and gray eyeshadow under her eyes instead of on the lids;)!  This night was no different except that tonight the theme was MONSTERS! 


So here she is...all smiles because she had received a "makeover" from the newly famous in our house...
"Monster Makeup" company!!!!!

I will say that seeing the smiles makes me stop and think about how blessed I am to have a husband who loves our girls from the very core of his being and allows them to dream a little, act on it and lets them use their imaginations with absolutely NO stipulations...obviously;)!