Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Homecoming and the Spirit Store

So here we are at our "Spirit Store". Right now we are sort of makeshift, but the booster club has big plans for us. No matter what, we are enjoying the business and what it allows us to do.
Keatyn Corely in her cute little cheerleader out fit. She wears this to the football games.
Getting her mum pinned on for homecoming. She was so excited about this. Thanks Nadia for adding some pink and bling!!!!
I'm not sure about this smile...it looks a little forced. I wasn't there for the photo shoot, so this is what you get. And I am SOOOOO sad to say that we don't have any pictures of Addilyn from homecoming. Next home game she'll be in her get up again and I'll take some pictures. Just know that she was stinkin' cute!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kari said...

Oh no...you truly are East Texans now! When I think of my Longview years, I definitely think big mums =)

cofields said...

You guys are SO cute!! Addilyn looks JUST like her daddy!! It is fun keeping up with ya!