Monday, September 29, 2008

Update...

Ok, so we have been so stinkin' busy that I haven't had time to blog...I'm serious. Our business has really taken off and we are so PUMPED!!! I wanted to give you a few updates on the Bills:
*Addilyn got her first tooth last week.
*Addilyn is getting another tooth this week!
*Keatyn LOVES her dance class and shows us by putting her hands above her head and twirling around.
*We are considering buying another machine for our embroidery business because we have so much business coming in...this is huge, because when we bought our first machine, we were into doing burp cloths and bibs...we've come a LONG way baby!
*We have house plans, but can't make up our mind if it's the right time to jump into building a house. (more details to come)
*Addilyn is 5 1/2 months old and is truly the happiest baby on the block!

This is just a small update to let you in on our little life. I've got some great pictures to post, but I have to post about our living details before I post any more pictures.

0 comments: