Sunday, September 14, 2008

We did it...

Well, I am sad to report that I have no picture of our AWESOME Spirit Store from Friday night. It was in my plans to post a picture of the three of us with our display, but it was crazy and I forgot to take my camera. However, I am happy to report that we did really well. We didn't sell out of everything, but we sold out of some things. We won't make 6 figures this year, but we will be able to contribute monetarily to our families. We are thrilled. I am really working to get more pictures on our Stitches and Threads blog so that you can see what we are doing. There have been some of you who have asked how to get some of our things or have something monogrammed...you can email us at StitchesandThreads@gmail.com and we'll work with you.

I hope to have pictures for my next update. Hope all is well and I hope everyone has dried out from IKE!!!!

1 comments:

rick and sharyn mc said...

Congrats Beth! I am so thankful things are going so well for you guys! I know you are having a blast being able to stay home and hang out with your mom & sis while working. Too fun!
Sharyn